Robert Mangurian and Mary-Ann Ray are principals of Studio Works in Los Angeles, co-founders of BASE Studios in Beijing and Mumbai and also teach at SCI-Arc and the University of Michigan. Their current work centres on precarious environments in urban and rural Asia. Ray and Mangurian are both recipients of the Rome Prize and the Chrysler Design Award.
For any queries, proof of payment or to send your details for emission of receipt, please email us or call:
+351 21 346 9366.
Friend – 49€
– Priority booking on limited capacity events (1 person)
– Discount on paid events (exhibitions, conferences, workshops, among other activities)
– 20% discount on publications
– Your name included on the Friends, Benefactors and Patrons list on the Triennale’s website
– Receive the Triennale’s monthly digital newsletters with invitations for openings and launchings
Friend – 25€
– Special Friend price for students, unemployed and over 65 year-old with the same benefits
Benefactor – 100€
All the Friend’s benefits plus:
– Invitation to exhibitions previews
– Invitation to private events
– Invitation to private guided tours by the curators of the 4 th edition of the Triennale
– Your name also included on the Benefactor’s list at the Triennale headquarters
– Offer of a screen-printed tote bag
Patron – 500€
All the benefits of Friend and Benefactor, plus:
– Possibility to organize an event at the Triennale’s headquarters at a reduced prize.
— Screen-printed tote bag of the 4th edition of the Triennale (limited edition)
— Free copy of the bilingual edition of Homeland (Official Portuguese Representation at the Venice Biennale 2014)
— Free copy of all Triennale publications during the 2016-2018 triennium, including the 4th edition
Make a donation of any amount
For donations lower than 49€ we offer a postcard collection or an Open House Lisboa t-shirt in the available sizes **
If your company would like to support the activities of the Triennale, please contact us: Joana Salvado, tel: + 351 218 259 445.