Bookings for activities at the Triennale’s HQ
firstname.lastname@example.org (bookings from Monday to Friday from 10am to 6.30pm)
Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance.
Information needed for pre-booking:
– Which activity is being subscribed;
– School or Institution;
– Number of participants (students + teachers);
– Preferred times and dates.
– The Education Services will send the confirmation within 48 hours, with information about the payment method;
– The proof of payment must be sent by email by the person in charge of the group/school;
– After receiving payment, an email will be sent confirming the booking;
– The confirmation email sent by the Education Services shall be submitted by the group leader to the activity monitor on arrival;
– During the activities, the group should always be accompanied by a teacher or other person in charge;
– Participants must follow the instructions they are conveyed by exhibition assistants and activity monitors.
– We rely on the schools’ punctuality;
– Individual visitors will be integrated into groups whenever possible;
– Activities may be subject to rescheduling and/or time changes due to outstanding factors.
– In the case of cancelation, there will be no refund of the paid amounts. Notwithstanding, the activity can be rescheduled according to our availability.