Be a Patron
To be a patron is to be part of the History of Architecture. Understanding its importance, giving it strength and making it live. Get involved and choose your style: Manueline, Baroque, Modern or Contemporary. You just have to choose on which side of history you would like to stand on.
For the current period of filling the tax return, remember you can support our activity through the consignment of 0,5% of your taxes in Portugal.
0,5% of your tax return is ours
Non-profit cultural institutions with Status of Public Utility in Portugal can receive your contribution through the consignment of 0,5% of your tax return (IRS). Free of charge and with no loss of fiscal benefits, here the procedures to support the activities of Lisbon Architecture Triennale:
• Until 31 March, on your tax return (IRS): Choose the entity Associação Trienal de Arquitectura de Lisboa, or the NIPC 509 484 964
• During the tax return period (from 1 April - 30 June): Fill the form model 3, step 11, annex 3 with our tax number: NIF 509484964
- We offer a postcard collection
- We offer a cloth tote bag
Students, unemployed and over 65 years old can be Patrons for 25€, means of proof required.
To Manueline benefits, please add:
- Invitation to a private event
- Offer of exclusive visit to one of the Open House Lisboa spaces (this visit happens before the weekend of the event and the Patron can come accompanied by one guest)
500€To Manueline and Baroque benefits, please add:
- Book offer: choose between the collection of Triennale 2019 nd The Form of Form (Triennale 2016)
- Invitation to a private dinner after a Triennale conference, in a unique event that brings together the speaker and 20 other people from the national architectural scene
To Manueline, Baroque and Modernist benefits, please add:
- The possibility of organising an event at the Triennale headquarters at a reduced prize
Make a donation of any amount you choose:
Via Paypal or Credit Card. Alternatively you can make a wire transfer to the Triennale’s IBAN:
PT50 0033 0000 45418378677 05
Please send your details for emission of donation receipt, proof of payment and any queries to:
email@example.com / +351 21 346 9366.
Thank you very much!
List of Patrons
These are our Patrons, be a part of this list:
Contemporary Patrons 2019/21
FSSMGN Arquitectos Lda
Modernist Patrons 2019/21
Dafne, Publishing House
Baroque Patrons 2019/21
Manueline Patrons 2019/21
Modernist Patrons 2016/18
FSSMGN Arquitectos Lda
Baroque Patrons 2016/18
João Pedro Cavaco
Site Specific, Arquitectura Lda.
Manueline Patrons 2016/18
Ana Gomes Vilar
Carlos Machado e Moura
João Charters Monteiro
José Dirceu Vaz Pinto
Link Architecture Studio, Julien De Smedt, Tony Fretton, FSSMGN Arquitectos Lda., Platform for Architecture + Research, Carlos Coelho, Aleksander Dembinski + ADDB, João Pedro Cavaco, Manuel Henriques, Stephen Maloney, Beatrice Galilee, Shumi Bose, Andrew Griffin, Site Specific, Arquitectura Lda., Rita Nunes, Chris Niemeyer, Timothy Soar, Véronique Hoegger, Dafne Editora, Alejandro Gaona, Susana Carvalho, Herbert Wright, Diogo Burnay, Energia Técnica, Get a Light, SAFRE - Estudos e Projectos de Engenharia Lda, Pedro Reis, Gonçalo Riscado, Gonçalo Manteigas, Sérgio Gomes, Inês Moreira, Paulo Ferreira, Mário Moura, José Afonso Furtado, Susan Newte, Jon Astbury, Heather Ligler, Corina Angheloiu, Paula Silva, Ventura Trindade, Diogo Valério, Susana Rosmaninho, Pedro Silva, Samuel Sardinha, Rodrigo Alba Krasovsky, Jorge Alonso Castiñeira, Cristina Ammann, Stefan Grabher, Michael Heule, Martin Horvat, Eda Kirac, Michael Kutzer, Jiahong Li, Beatriz Magalhães Vasconcellos, Christian Neher, Dmytro Palamarchuk, Naznin Parvin, Norbert János Paskó, Steffano Schiavón Dávila, Murat Sevgi, Berat Sezer, Stamena Slavova, Natalija Stankovic, Tanja Wälti, Vitório Leite, Ricardo Junqueira, Alexandra Cruz, Javier Irigaray, Chelsie Kan, Bojan Radojcic, Teresa Costa Martins, Jesse Seegers, João Quintela, Elena Prendergast, Raquel Morais, André Tavares, João Salaviza, Julie Ulvestad, Orlando Azevedo, Laura Catocci, João Cabral, F/C Arquitectura Paisagista, Lda e Cédric Lameignère.