Jorge Carvalho (1964) is an architect and lecturer, and has been an active participant in the debate on architecture as a discipline. He graduated in from the Faculty of Architecture in Porto in 1990. From 1988 to 1990 he worked in London with David Chipperfield, after which he collaborated with Siza Vieira as project coordinator for the Chiado reconstruction in Lisbon, as well as for other building projects in that area. In 1991 Jorge founded aNC architects with Teresa Novais. Their work has been widely recognized internationally, winning the IX Award of the IX Bienal Ibero Americana de Arquitetura e Urbanismo 2014 as well as a nomination for the Mies van der Rohe Award in 2011. aNC was the local studio during the construction of Casa da Música, designed by Rem Koolhaas/OMA. Jorge Carvalho lectures at the Faculty of Architecture and Arts at Lusíada University in Porto, and at dARQ in Coimbra.
For any queries, proof of payment or to send your details for emission of receipt, please email us or call:
+351 21 346 9366.
Friend – 49€
– Priority booking on limited capacity events (1 person)
– Discount on paid events (exhibitions, conferences, workshops, among other activities)
– 20% discount on publications
– Your name included on the Friends, Benefactors and Patrons list on the Triennale’s website
– Receive the Triennale’s monthly digital newsletters with invitations for openings and launchings
Friend – 25€
– Special Friend price for students, unemployed and over 65 year-old with the same benefits
Benefactor – 100€
All the Friend’s benefits plus:
– Invitation to exhibitions previews
– Invitation to private events
– Invitation to private guided tours by the curators of the 4 th edition of the Triennale
– Your name also included on the Benefactor’s list at the Triennale headquarters
– Offer of a screen-printed tote bag
Patron – 500€
All the benefits of Friend and Benefactor, plus:
– Possibility to organize an event at the Triennale’s headquarters at a reduced prize.
— Screen-printed tote bag of the 4th edition of the Triennale (limited edition)
— Free copy of the bilingual edition of Homeland (Official Portuguese Representation at the Venice Biennale 2014)
— Free copy of all Triennale publications during the 2016-2018 triennium, including the 4th edition
Make a donation of any amount
For donations lower than 49€ we offer a postcard collection or an Open House Lisboa t-shirt in the available sizes **
If your company would like to support the activities of the Triennale, please contact us: Joana Salvado, tel: + 351 218 259 445.