Michael Wesely is a German photographer who captures photos using extremely long camera exposures and a special technique he has been developing and refining since the 1990s. He takes mainly pictures of cities, buildings and landscapes that require periods of exposure of up to 26 months, as in the case of his work on the Potsdamer Platz redevelopment in Berlin. Wesely was invited by MoMa to document its own construction and renovation project in 2001. His book Michael Wesely: Open Shutter was published as an outcome of that experience, edited by Sarah Hermanson Meiser. He has had numerous solo exhibitions around the world, such as The Epic View at Mies Van der Rohe Haus in Berlin (2014), An other pencil of nature at NordLB art gallery in Hannover (2013), mortos –vivos at the Centro Cultural in Sao Paulo (2012).
For any queries, proof of payment or to send your details for emission of receipt, please email us or call:
+351 21 346 9366.
Friend – 49€
– Priority booking on limited capacity events (1 person)
– Discount on paid events (exhibitions, conferences, workshops, among other activities)
– 20% discount on publications
– Your name included on the Friends, Benefactors and Patrons list on the Triennale’s website
– Receive the Triennale’s monthly digital newsletters with invitations for openings and launchings
Friend – 25€
– Special Friend price for students, unemployed and over 65 year-old with the same benefits
Benefactor – 100€
All the Friend’s benefits plus:
– Invitation to exhibitions previews
– Invitation to private events
– Invitation to private guided tours by the curators of the 4 th edition of the Triennale
– Your name also included on the Benefactor’s list at the Triennale headquarters
– Offer of a screen-printed tote bag
Patron – 500€
All the benefits of Friend and Benefactor, plus:
– Possibility to organize an event at the Triennale’s headquarters at a reduced prize.
— Screen-printed tote bag of the 4th edition of the Triennale (limited edition)
— Free copy of the bilingual edition of Homeland (Official Portuguese Representation at the Venice Biennale 2014)
— Free copy of all Triennale publications during the 2016-2018 triennium, including the 4th edition
Make a donation of any amount
For donations lower than 49€ we offer a postcard collection or an Open House Lisboa t-shirt in the available sizes **
If your company would like to support the activities of the Triennale, please contact us: Joana Salvado, tel: + 351 218 259 445.